Friday, February 11, 2011

No Rhyme No Reason








went to the dmv today

I have been riding dirty since 04, and it all started with a bullshit speeding ticket that i was given on the way back from vegas. I was driving  because all my friends bitched out when it came time to drive home, one was pretend sleeping, another claimed death by hang over, and the other i wouldnt want to drive even if we didnt party for 3 days straight... made the cop laugh, what i got from him was a ticket ...he thought i was on drugs...which i was??nt, but i was still drunk from the night before..and i am glad that he didnt make me blo, even after I told him to breathalize me. he made me hop on one foot, sing,dance,and all the dui check bullllloni i said fuck the man, and went on with my life. I figured that down the road I would bump into a cop, and go to jail..get out with time served..bam.. Ha in the end the joke was on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment